Join the St. James family and become an important part of our unique approach to daycare as we strive to be the child care leader in Miamisburg. Our team is made up of fun, creative, loving, and hard-working staff who seek to provide excellent care and build strong foundations for the young hearts and minds that attend our schools.
Are you interested in the opportunity of making an impact on future generations?
Child Care Employee
Full Job Description
St. James Child Care Center is a faith-based childcare program offering services to the families of Miamisburg and surrounding communities. We serve children 6 weeks – 10 years old. We are looking for dedicated employees who strive to make a difference in children’s lives.
The employee must be at least 18 years of age/ or be enrolled in the second year of or completed a two-year career-technical program in Child Development or be a High School Senior enrolled in a college credit program in child development.
- Be mentally and physically capable of caring for children independently.
- Excellent patience and stamina for keeping up with the demands of children of all ages.
- Caring and compassionate attitude when interacting with and caring for children
- Be able to work well with others and within a team environment.
- Possess advanced multitasking and organization skills to handle multiple children at a time.
- Ensure the safety and well-being of all children in your care while maintaining compliance within the classroom.
- Be nurturing and kind with children and families
- Be a positive role model for the children
- Be professional and have strong verbal communication skills, as well as, listening skills to converse with the children, co-workers, and parents/guardians.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Daily preparations of the classroom
- Engage with children during play activities
- Daily implementation of lesson plans and activities in the classroom.
- Assist with classroom set up and clean up, prep, etc…
- Establish rapport and communication with families.
Job Type: Full/Part-Time Pay: $11.00-$12.00 per hour
If interested, please download the application, fill it out and return it via email. You can also bring it to our offices. We would love a chance to chat with you. Just give us a call first to be sure we are ready to welcome you when you get here.
If you have any questions please contact us at 937-866-1633 or Stjameskids1@gmail.com.
Ask for Ms. Cindy or Ms. Kris